A New Chapter for Me

2018 is bringing some big changes for me. I'm excited to see what happens and where things go. I thought I'd share one of my bigger changes with you, as I start to move in a new direction creatively.



After 5 years as Marketing Coordinator for Echo Park Paper, I stepped down from my position last week. It was a difficult decision, but one I've been considering for a while. I spent a great deal of my creative life with Echo Park watching them grow from a start-up company to the amazing paper company they are today. It's been incredible learning and growing right along with them. I wish them and all my friends at the company all the best. They have some exciting things in store for 2018, so be sure to keep an eye on what's next for them.

What's next for me? It's always a little frightening and a little exciting when changes occur, especially ones you make yourself; but I have felt strongly for some time that it was time for this change. I'm certainly not leaving the creative industry. In fact, I'm looking forward to being more involved in teaching, sharing ideas, and working with others who want to make their crafting a bit more meaningful.

I'll keep you up-to-date on what's next as I make the transition to new and exciting things.

If you're going to Creativation show next week, be sure to say hello! I will be walking the show with Scrapbook & Cards Today Magazine, and I'm really looking forward to seeing what all of my favorite  creative people and brands are up to.

Just a quick and very heartfelt thank you to all of you that I had the opportunity to work with through Echo Park and Carta Bella. It was an absolute privilege to do so!

10 comments

  1. Wishing you luck in this next chapter! Looking forward to hearing all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you do next! I'm sure it will be amazing and I'm looking forward to catching up with you at Creativation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you the very best of luck on your new venture. Wish I could attend Creativation and hang out with you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything you make is amazing.. so I can only imagine the wonderful things that we will be seeing from you moving forward... can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very excited to see all that you have planned for 2018!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:06 PM

    I am excited to see what you do next, Jen! Cheering for you all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's scary to leave a place that you've been tied to and love. Congratulations on your new direction, and here's to walking out in faith. I look forward to seeing where your journey takes you next.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jen - you don’t know me, but I just wanted to leave a quick note. For some reason, I thought of you today. I followed your story closely ten+ years ago and have thought of you often since then. I hope you and your family are doing well. There are many of us, I’m SURE, who wish you all the best. ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...